CONFERENCE PROGRAMME TOPICS ANNOUNCED
Critical Infrastructure Protection & Resilience Europe has announced the Conference Programme topics of discussion, giving an interesting insight and challenging the latest issues relevant to CNI operators and CIP agencies.
For further details click here >>
- Opening Keynote Speaker:
Sir Julian King, Commissioner for Security Union, European Commission
- Philip Rydén, Chief Security Officer, E.ON Sverige AB
- Gonzalo Martin de Mercado, Studies manager, Integrated Applications, ESA – European Space Agency
- Konstantinos Moulinos, CIIP Project Manager, ENISA
- Ben Govers, Senior Advisor / Project Manager, Dutch Ministry of Security and Justice, Netherlands
- Jaya Baloo, CISO, KPN, Netherlands
- Andrew Wright, Head of Industrial Resources and Communication Services Group (IRCSG), NATO
- Michael Lowder, Director – Office of Intelligence, Security & Emergency Response, US Dept of Transportation
- Gabriela Matei, Analysis Team Manager, National CYBERINT Center, Romania
- Anjos Nijk, Managing Director, European Network for Cyber Security
- Martin Lee, Technical Lead, Security Research, CISCO
- Dr Zahri Yunos, Chief Operating Officer, Cyber Security Malaysia
For further speaker details click here >>
The unique two-track conference programme delivered a leading line up of international experts to discuss securing Europe’s critical infrastructure, from both physical and cyber perspectives.
Critical Infrastructure Protection
With much focus on convergence, the CIP track of the programme delivers discussions to review the potential threats to critical infrastructure, smart construction and building in security resilience, and a focus on ‘Transport, Energy & Telecomms Infrastructure’, three key elements of a countries economic activity.
Critical Information Infrastructure Protection
With the ever increasing threat from cyber attacks on critical infrastructure, the information and data stored and used by CNI systems and operators can be more crucial than the system itself. CIIP is becoming ever more important as part of the cyber security strategy of an organisation or CNI operator.
With a unique conference programme set-up, providing enhanced opportunities for discussions between the physical infrastrucutre and cyber security, who need to work together to mitigate threats and attacks in our combined plenary sessions, as well as focussed discussions within each discipline in the individual CIP and CIIP tracks.
The IET Round Table
Click here to watch the IET Round Table discussion:
The ever changing nature of threats, whether natural through climate change, or man-made through terrorism activities, either physical or cyber attacks, means the need to continually review and update policies, practices and technologies to meet these growing demands.
Are you a CIP manufacturer, supplier or service provider?
Well make sure your company included on the WorldSecurity-index.com Critical Infrastructure Protection listing!
Leading the Debate on Securing Europe’s Critical Infrastructure